Linden Road Primary Academy are proud to be part of the Enquire Learning Trust.
ELT Values and Ambitions
We believe that all learners can be powerful learners given access to extraordinary learning experiences. We want children and the academies they attend to be confident, successful and ambitious.
We envisage a Trust where well led, highly skilled and committed professionals collaborate, learn and innovate together to ensure that all academies are successful and where all learners have access to effective and innovative provision that meets their needs and aspirations.
We want to add value to achievement and raise standards. We also want to change lives. We know this requires our provision and our practice to be world class – because of the distance we have to travel, we understand that good will not be good enough and that we need to develop a shared appreciation of excellence and then strive to enact this every day.
We take learning seriously and work together to create a vibrant culture in which this can happen. We know that it’s what we do that counts and that our thinking must be visible in classrooms if it is to have leverage. Children are at the forefront of all that we do and aspire to do. We take serious steps to engage them, to hear their voice in authentic ways and then to use their insight and expertise to develop radical pedagogies that taps into their passions and interests and use the potential of emergent technologies.
- To establish a viable, sustainable and vibrant organisation that is well placed to offer excellent challenge and support to academies
- For every child in the Trust to attend an outstanding academy
- To ensure successful transition of academies into the Trust
- To establish a distinctive and effective model for improved of all academies within the Trust.
- To secure improved learning and outcomes for all children attending our academies.
For more information, visit https://enquirelearningtrust.org/about/what-we-offer
Trust Governance Documents