The Linden Road Academy community shares a strong belief that every child must be protected from harm and have the best possible level of welfare. We agree we all have a shared responsibility in this.
"Leaders have strong, well-embedded systems to record safeguarding issues. They seek advice and support for vulnerable pupils from a range of external agencies. Staff are tenacious in their efforts to seek additional help for pupils when needed."
If you have any concerns at all regarding the welfare of any child there are a number of ways that you can report these.
1. Call into school and speak to a member of staff - Miss Dewar, Miss Pillar and Mr Greaves are the deisgnated members of staff but you can ask to speak to any member of staff.
2. Ring school on 0161 320 0002 and ask to speak to a member of staff.
3. Email us at email@example.com or click here to fill in our Contact Form.
4. Contact Tameside Social Services - 0161 342 4101
5. Contact the NSPCC - http://www.nspcc.org.uk/ or call 0800 1111
6. Advice can also be sought from the Tameside Safeguarding Children’s Board web page –
The Prevent Strategy
Child Sexual Exploitation
If you are worried your child may be a victim or what to know how to protect your child from this form of abuse then Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation (PACE) have online resources and a helpline. Don't forget we are here to help too.
If you are concerned about the emotional wellbeing of your child then try the following link -
More supportive links can be found below: